2013 & Jesus Christ


Welcome 2013, gilaaaa ga kerasa udah 2013 ajaaa,, perasaan 2012 itu sebentar bangettt. But thanks God, karena Dia, gue bisa melewati 2012! TBH 2012 adalah tahun yang cukup berat buat gue. Kenapa?? Karena di tahun itu banyak pergumulan gue yang harus gue hadapi. Serasa jalan in the midst of wilderness beserta badai anginnya. Banyak air mata aka tearsdrop plus kesakitan yang bertubi-tubi, mulai dari yang menyerang fisik, mentally sampe emotionally. Tapi di tahun itu juga gue banyak banget dapet enlightenment dan tuntunan roh kudus. Dia menjawab segala pertanyaan gue yang sedari dulu jadi beban buat gue, karena gue ga tau dimana harus mencari jawabannya. For example, when I was start my 2012 I've got intimidation by devil. He tried to put the question of life, and he seems tried to force me to answer it quickly, and the question is about the purposes of life. He asked like this: what are you doing in this life? then he tried to make the scheme of life: (Now, you are in the term of study, then what will you do after that?? You'll find a job, then what is next? You'll try to find your soulmate and built your own family, have a children etc. Then what will you do after that??? you only stay with your position as a husband, father and employee and finally you will died.) He tried to built the perception that life so bored and monotonous. There's nothing special!He tried to make me scared of my life. Then the questions always revolved in my head without the answer. As a result I felt so scared, stressed and full of anxiety. Thanks God, finally I found the answer by accident, when I was in the random situation, lagi di depan laptop searching2 ga jelas. Then I met Joyce Meyer's (preacher from USA) website and I clicked the sermon and the topic is about Believe in God when you do not understand. I've got alot of information from her watched her sermon. The two main points that I've got are:
1. You have to believe in God in every circumstances. It means that you have to believe in Him in every kind of situation even though you do not understand. Because there is a prove from that statement, which is the verse from bible said in "Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope".
2. You are the man that created with purposes. It means that God has purposes of your life. Therefore God put the talent into your life. He loves you He wants to use you as His tools, if you have a willingness to be His tools.
After that, I tried to contemplate. I tried to realized and fully believe about the statement of sermon. As a result, the citadel / Ice mountain that are made by devil in my head, gradually tumbled down and melted. Tapi ga hanya disitu aja Iblis juga banyak berperan dalam pemicu sakit maag gue yang lama banget sembuhnya. Kekhawatiran yang begitu hebat melanda gue sampe gue hampir lost my sanity. Tapi Bapa juga dengan dahsyatnya menuntun gue untuk menemukan banyak sermon serta artikel yang benar-benar menjawab permasalahan gue selama ini. Selama itu, gue juga dipertemukan dengan banyak orang yang baik yang dapat menguatkan gue. Mulai dari temen komunitas sampe temen kampus yang ketemunya random gila, which is di lift aja gitu gue ketemu sama orang yang totally stranger dan akhirnya ternyata menjadi teman curhat dan penguat gue. I think 2012 is the year of shaping. He shapes me gradually. He walked with me in the midst of wilderness and storm. I learned a lot in the year of 2012. Dan pelajaran itu menjadi light of my life banget! and I will hold on tight! Ok Terima kasih Tuhan buat setiap penyertaan Mu sepanjang 2012. Ok mari kita tinggalkan 2012 yang penuh dengan kesan dan warna. Sekarang udah 2013 cuyyyyyyy tepatnya menjelang hari ke dua di tahun 2013. Gue akan berusaha lebih baik lagi di tahun ini, gue tau mungkin terdengar klise tapi emang itu yang harus gue lakuin, gue udah buat resolusi dan gue akan mencoba belajar untuk konsisten dengan itu. Well, tanpa lupa minta the power and authority from Him, karena gue tau if I am weak! Impossible to live in this life without Him. Semoga 2013 ini semua resolusi gue bisa dijalankan dengan baik and I can make my dreams come true!!!! AMEN!!! Gbu all.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar