Pages

Powered By Blogger

Minggu, 20 November 2011

Hope

I want to go to the Yelow Island

See the greatest vision of mine

Walk on the edge of lake when Winter Comes

And music box is in my hand

I want to fill my brain with the whole things that I want to know

And find a dream to prosper my life

I want to meet a beautiful Fairy

And fly with her

I want to live with 3 people that I love

And spent our rest of our life with loves

But I thought I heard their voices in the rain

It’s the charlatans spelling that I am in under

Whispering on my ears and stay in my head

It's fight me when I didn't make up

But it’s alright because I hold the promises in the palm of my hands

I embrace the voice of paradise

I feel the fragrance of Maria Magdalene’s

Let’s dance with a harp accompaniment

Until the wall of Jericho destroyed

And look for the hope that is getting closer

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar