Pages

Powered By Blogger

Selasa, 13 Desember 2011

Holding On

He’s sitting in the corner

And its cloudy day

He is get burried by the mouth that have soul

And I know that it feels pain

I guess that he tried to do anything sparkle in people eyes

But they forsook him

He’s the white shirt boy that still groping about the world

And I think people know it

Once he told me that he missed the rainbow years

The Years that can bring him to Never Land

But now is changing

He lived in new year He moved to another place

Living in the street that it called dark

Mingle with selfishness, madness and hypocrisy

He feels hover and lost inside

But he still survives, not matter how heavy the burden, how loud the negativity take the spot of his mind

He keeps walking with a great sustain of Immortatlity

Until find the light at the end of the tunnel

He stays strong because he knows that he is more than a conquerer.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar